Monday, October 12, 2009

A Day of Revelations

I went to the podiatrist today because I always get bad leg pain when standing for too long. I figured I should finally do something about this before I had to hang out in the hospitals for long periods of time. What she told me blew my mind away. MY RIGHT LEG IS SHORTER THAN MY LEFT!!! Evidently my knees do some crazy movements in order to keep the upper half of me aligned, which she said I do very well all things considered. I don't understand the mechanics of it all but it somehow forces me to put too much weight on my heels and my knees hurts cause I move them too much when I walk. Somehow orthotics will fix this. This is also evidently why the tongues of my shoes always love laterally. Crazy.


The other revelation....

We got the rest of this semesters schedule today. Can you say 2 exams a week for the rest of the year? Strike me dead now.

No comments: