Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Limbo

I was put on the alternatives list. I don't even know what I'm suppose to do now. It says I can be accepted up until August 2008. Do they even take people off the list before the deadline dates? Should I be calling them regularly to see what my chances are looking like? I don't know what to do.

Tomorrow I have to call them and tell them that I want to be kept on the waiting list. I'm also going to tell them that they're my number one choice and that they would be receiving a deposit check as soon as I was accepted.

Ugh, I'm basically just going to put this out of my mind and hope and wait for some word from the other schools I applied to. Unfortunately though, my friend who sent in her application a couple of weeks after we has already gotten interview requests from schools I also applied to. This leaves me to believe that I will not be not be receiving any calls from them since I'm sure they're not going to run dry of good applicants to interview any time soon.

New Objective: Think up back up plan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey bro, I really hope you get in!

Anonymous said...

Keep fighting man! Sometimes you just have to be cutthroat and keep fighting like Housey does most of the time. I've got my fingers/toes/other cyclops appendages (you don't wanna know) crossed for ya!