Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Dr. Wannabe going soft

I swear to God I think I'm growing a uterus.

Ever since I saw this family at the dermatologist's office the other day I've had kids on the brain. The kids were soooo happy to see daddy come out of the office, and he was equally as happy. It's really quite disgusting. And I just read some retarded article from CNN.com on tactics to getting your kid to go to sleep for no reason. The only people I ever hear randomly say, "Ohhhhh, I want a baby..." are my girl friends, and I'm pretty sure it's when they're ovulating.

Ugh, I don't think I want to be 30+ when I start a family. I think I want to spend my 50's with older children, unlike my own parents whose youngest will turn 20 when they're 60. They're currently 52 and I'm 20, and the oldest. And since I also think I would want like 4 kids I would have to get the last one in by the time I'm 35ish at the latest...

Oh, and then there's the whole meeting the person I want to spend the rest of my life with...

Dr. Wannabe, just stop right now. This whole looking to the future has to stop now.

WTF, why am I even telling you people (read as: c-wod/imquietchris) this.


I'm going to go listen to my most guilty pleasure song ever now.
Later.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

O_o
Why's all the comments been deleted?

Anonymous said...

Because they were all spam.

Anonymous said...

Hey there is always sperm donation and then you can have a bunch of kids without all the work.

Anonymous said...

Hello

I hope you don’t mind me emailing you – my name is Ben Fawkes from onexamination.com. Perhaps you have heard of us – we are an online learning company for medical exams. We are currently undergoing some big changes and as a regular blogger we would love to hear your opinion. Our IT team are working on a new version of onexamination.com and we were wondering if you could help!

As you are obviously IT savvy, would you be prepared to be one of the first reviewers of our new technological playground: labs.onexamination.com? The first offering is the ‘med-news review’ feature.

Have a look and feel free to sign up: http://labs.onexamination.com

Basically we have devised a medical news system which means you will no longer need to go to multiple web sites to keep up to date with current medical affairs.

Let me explain how it works:

• It harvests articles from across the web and separates the wheat from the chaff.
• You can be a part of the community by voting for what you find interesting.
• You influence what O/E members read – you decide what becomes the top stories.

As a regular blogger we thought this may be of interest to you. We want your feedback! Please feel free to sign up and have a play, vote, comment, read - whatever you like! And if you feel inclined to write about the site in your blog we would really appreciate it, no obligation though!

If you have any suggestions you can either send us your comments on the site or feel free to email me on ben.fawkes@onexamination.com.


Kind regards,
Ben Fawkes

Anonymous said...

Problem solved = fed-ex me some sperm! I want kids too but haven't met Mr. Right, or even Mr. All Right yet.

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog - it's great! And as I'm REALLY the future Dr. House, I'm glad that such a competent blogger has chosen the House moniker. :-)