Saturday, November 04, 2006

Make Note of the Time

Right now I'm taking a break from doing my MCAT HW.

Tonight we're having fun with Kinectics, Force, and some other topic that I haven't gotten to yet. I've completed 1 out of 3 chapters due by tomorrow. I don't think I'm going to manage getting chapter 3 done since I'm anticipating chapter 2 taking longer thatn chapter 1.

Because my housemates were having a bit of a get together at our house I decided to do my work at a quieter environment. Unfortunatly, at our school the library closes at 9:30PM on Friday. I guess there isn't much of a student demand for it at that time. I wonder why...

Instead I'm utilizing my Microbiology lab pass, which allows me access to the lab 24/7, and studying in there. (I'm sooo cool) Well actually I got into that lab and walked into the ajacent Botany lab because it has larger tables. I guess plant bio is good for something after all.

I suppose I should go back to my work. Good thing the class is at 3PM. Well, it might be at 2PM, but Kaplan sucks at communicating with us and hasn't told us what time the instructor is going to arrive. Oh, listen to me complain. I sound as if I've paid them $1300 (about 700 GBP - shout out to my British followers) for this torture. Freaking Kaplan...

More like, Kraplan. (ha. ha. ha...)

[edit: since my blog records my entries in PST I'll just tell you that it's curretnly 1AM]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Kaplan any good? Was offered a course for around £200 for the BMAT (medical aptitude test in Britain) but didn't taek it since I didn't it'd be worth it.

Anonymous said...

As of now I'm very disappointed and pissed off with it but for reasons completely outside the actual teaching of the material. (Not communicating when/where the classes are)

We've only had one real subject instructive class and it was okay. I feel like it's going to be very helpful reteaching the things I once knew/know. But don't depend on it to teach things you never knew. AKA Dr. Wannabe still doesn't know physics.

I'm sure there will be future post on it.