Monday, December 04, 2006

My First Tag!

Big thanks to Dr. K for making my initiation into the blogsphere official!

It seems I have to list my top 5 Christmas songs. This is appropriate since I just started playing my Christmas playlist recently.

*In no particular order*

1. Oh, Holy Night
2. Winter Wonderland
3. All I Want For Christmas Is You
4. The Christmas Song
5. Carol of the Bells

This list isn't really fair because I like a ton equally as much. They kind of all just blend together in my head.

Hmmm, I shall tag...

1. Proudly Penniless
2. Kungfukitten
3. Irish Doc
4. The Angry Medic
5. Doctor Mama

Ugh, I felt so dirty doing that and hold none of you accountable to actually doing this, except Proudly Penniless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great list of songs and for introducing a few new (for me) blogs ... I think that the only one I know is The Angry Medic. Hmmm, I should really blogroll The Angry Medic because that blog amuses me.

Anonymous said...

Hey darling, I appreciate the props. My skills are not quite such that I've figured out how to tag back. Take care and enjoy your winter break