Wednesday, September 12, 2007

In hopes of forcing myself to work out I sold my credit card's soul to the people at Planet Fitness for the next 12 months. I wonder if that tactic is really going to get me to go to the gym...

I signed up for an upper body orientation thing for tomorrow. I did this is hopes that if I'm shown what to do, then I won't feel awkward doing it later. I think I just have to get over the fact that there are other people around me when I work out and trust that it's really a JUDGMENT FREE ZONE! **stick fist out with thumb up here**

Oh motherfucker, I just read the first of what I'm sure are many fine-print restrictions. I got a "black card membership" which claimed to allow access to all other planet fitness locations, which was good cause there is a planet fitness back home. But no, oh no, you're only allowed to visit non-home locations 10 times a month. We'll see how closely they follow that stipulation when the summer rolls a round.

No comments: