Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Round 2

Round One was a blood bath. That semester didn't stand a chance against me, but lets also remember that was only 7 credits. This upcoming semester is 19. And it's 19 REAL credits. This is going to be an entirely different ballgame.

Pathophys
Medicine
Gross Anatomy
Pharmacology
Clinical Application
Lab Science

The schedule is totally mixed up. One week we'll have Pharm once, the next week we'll have it 3 times. Basically they arrange it however the faculties schedule will allow.

I had gone back to work at the Derm office for a week. That was a terrible idea. I hate that job. That office is so freaking crazy and the job I have is so miserable. The one nice thing was that I refused to do anything in terms of phone messages, lab follow ups, prior authorizations and all that other grudge work. The first day back I tried doing all that stuff and became miserable quickly. I then realized I'm a TEMP. I was getting paid half the amount the non-college educated medical assistants. That's horse shit. So now they're getting what they pay for.

The first month of our Medicine class is Dermatology. I ready and excited for this. I'm not excited because I'm excited about dermatology. I'm excited because after looking over the course objectives I already know a lot of the material. Maybe that job will continue helping me out. Horray for me.

No comments: