Friday, November 06, 2009

Cardiac Innervation.... about that....

So you know how I said I didn't ace Heme/Onc? I lied. I got a 93. I evidently have a knack for blood work results.

This last anatomy exam on the other hand.... That was rough goings. I have no idea what type of functional fibers go where or what innervates what... It was a mess. There were lots of "all of the following are true EXCEPT" questions. You know it's not good when you get it down to three answers and think to yourself, "Wow, I didn't know that maybe A, C and D were true! I've learned something."

Hey, if I commit those five choices to memory, then only 1/5 of my information is faulty. Testing can be a learning experience!

I predict a 56 on the written exam and a 76 on the practical. Womp womp. I accept that I can't win them all. As should all medical and PA students.

No comments: