Saturday, January 09, 2010

Winter Break 2009: recap

Accomplished all goals of the break except seeing Nine. But from what I hear that might be for the best. I guess I'm waiting for that one on DVD.

Classes restart Monday. First topic: the breast exam. (gaaaaah)

They told us that we MUST by the OB/GYN text book. I refuse since I didn't use a single text book last semester. Let this be a lesson to anyone starting PA school, don't buy the textbooks.

They also told us to read the EKG textbook over the break. I didn't do it, but is not something I would discourage people from doing. We have a total of 4 lectures dedicated to interpreting EKGs. That is a huge amount of time. I'm slightly nervous, but refuse to spend my break reading PA things, since that's all I do when I'm in school.

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I think that you may be surprised at just how little time that is to learn to interpret EKGs. Then again that may just be me ... I always struggle with the details of EKG interpretation.

In any case, best wishes for the coming semester. :)