Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Landlord Underestimates Me

I told my landlord that our washer is leaking. He responded that he's having a stress test done tomorrow (s/p MI 3 mos ago) and that he needs a couple days of rest afterwards. He's going to get back to me next week.

Who does he think he's kidding? I know perfectly well that you don't need a few days rest after a 20 minutes treadmill workout. Clearly he doesn't take the PA profession seriously.

I also need to start caring about school again. I've been slacking majorly since starting this semester. I don't care about having high grades just like the faculty has stressed to us. But failing your oral presentation because you were too lackadaisical is totally unacceptable. And that OB/GYN test was an eye opener too. However, I did end up passing it.

New leaf turned.

No comments: