Sunday, October 02, 2011

Jerk Status

Wow it has been a very, very long time. No doubt at this point I'm speaking to nobody.

Here's the long and the short. I need to change the title of this blog to Gregory House, PA-C. Yeah, that just happened.

I'm going to be working in Internal Medicine at a big academic hospital in the ghetto, ghetto. It's going to be a crazy start. I'm currently waiting for credentialing to finish, but I'm looking to start in the next couple of weeks. I'll keep you posted.

PA school is behind me and bitching about it is no longer something I do. It's over. None of that matters anymore. In reality PA school was probably 2 of the most fun years of my life. But I'm definitely looking forward to having a paycheck. The last of the student loans are running out and I don't want to become a pan handler.

2 comments:

Morning-Rounds said...

Congrats on graduation and the job. I work in Hospitalist Internal Med as well. It is a lot, as far as a learning curve. But, if the group you work for is good about teaching, you will learn a lot. Good luck in the future. Keep us updated every once in a while.

Milasha said...

You know, it’s a pity but when you turn 60 or more you seem to be excluded from social activity. Offensive and humiliating. I don’t like people who think that elder people should only stay at home and knit socks or pick mushrooms. Thanks to the creators of SofiaDate, I understand that in my golden years life starts only. Simple search system, I only set the filters according to my parameters. And here you go. Thank you once more, SofiaDate. dating service