Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Signs of True Success

I like to check the number of hits I get, where referrals come from, etc., and I think it's fair to say that most bloggers get their greatest sense of accomplishment when they receive hits from being results in a Google search.

The first Google referral I ever got was from the Google Blog search engine. I didn't really get all that excited about it because the search was for "Podiatrist."
Lame.

The second time around was more recent and this time from an legit Google search. It was for "subtitle Dr. Gregory House." A little cooler since it was from the Google search, but the criteria was lame and I was on the second page of results.

But ladies and gentlemen I have received my first #1 Google Search Result!
The three glorious "words" which helped me accomplish this:
666, satan, house

I would like to give a big shout out to the Satanist who made this possible!
Rock On!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! Excellent. Google is so much fun, there's a blog (alas, I'm afraid it's slowly dying) on diaryland that celebrates weird google hits.

Anonymous said...

for "subtitle dr house" (not so hard since you actually have the exact phrase in your blog now ;) you are the fifth link. go you !