Monday, May 14, 2007

Wow, I just got an A in Physics II. I didn't see that coming by a long shot. I wish I hadn't been so stupid to take Physics I last summer where I got a C+. My adviser told me to explain that grade in my personal statement, which they might actually acknowledge since I just got an A. But my Organic grade is just going to bring my GPA back to where it was if I get a C. Ugh... I hate school. But those classes are over thank God!

My mom told me not to take any more practice tests, especially not tomorrow. I think I'm going to take one more today. It's really just to help me figure out how to focus on the test and how to come up with answers. Or something... I definitely feel more use to taking them since I've been taking 2 a day for the past couple of days. My friend thinks I over did it taking that many a day and that the grades won't be that reflective. I hope she's right.

No comments: