Saturday, June 26, 2010

Whine Central

Okay so I was really enjoying running. My feet were doing great. My feet were always the reason I couldn't run. Shoes solved the problem.

Evidently if I run for more than 2 weeks then my knee give me the finger. I'm walking like a 90 year old man with horrible arthritis. I'm dependent on NSAIDs and I don't like it. Until my knees feel absolutely fine without NSAIDs I'm on a running hiatus. I have no idea what I'm going to start doing for aerobic exercise. Boooooo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you have a pool near you, you could go swimming. Or you could run on one of those gazelle treadmills that are supposed to take the pressure off your knees.

Gregory House, PA-C said...

I wish I had access to a pool. I'm thinking about making that a priority once I have an income and am on the market for a new apartment. In the mean time I am thinking about getting an elliptical. All those moms can't be wrong.