Tuesday, May 30, 2006

They Have Some Nerve

Today I had my first day of Physics for Science Majors at Adelphi University. I was expecting a normal sized class (relative to my school) of about 20-30 people, but nope it's a quite intimate setting of 8 people. No hiding from the professor or even thinking about looking at my cell phone in this class...

The teacher asked each of us where we go to school. There are 3 people from Adelphi, 1 Duke, 1 Cornell, 1 BC and 1 Binghamton. He also asked how much calculus each of us have had and the majority had taken calc 3 and everyone else, excluding myself had taken at least calc 2. So if I didn't feel like the inferior liberal arts college kid to the Duke, Cornell and BC people, I now felt inferior to basically everyone. What are they even doing taking this class. Calculus isn't even a prereq.!!!!! They should all be done with this class. Bastard squirrels...

At least when I told the Chem. major from Cornell that I was Bio.Med.Sci. and the only reason I was taking this was for the MCATs she shuddered with horror.

No comments: