Monday, January 14, 2008

TV Woes

I wish I wasn't sitting here in bed watching Californication by myself, being pathetic and thinking how David Duchovney is hotter at 47 than I ever will in my life. Ugh, I wish I had good hair. Fuck you DHT.

I gave up watching Dexter season 2. I flew through season 1, but the fact that I keep falling asleep during season 2 is telling. How unfortunate. At least Weeds kept its mojo going through the season.

Hmm, shall I watch more Californication or should I watch some more Lost season 3. Ugh, the first half of season 3 was not good at all. More Californication it is then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude how to do have time to watch all those shows?! Goodluck with the new semester! I'm still on summer break :D (Oz) ... oh and you can always pull a Britney and shave your head if you don't like your hair.

Anonymous said...

i'm on winter break. that's how I had so much time. exciting break, is it not? but i'm back at school now and Comparative Anatomy alone isn't going allowed for this much TV. Thank god for the writer's strike.