Monday, January 05, 2009

Got to nail it!

I'm getting pumped for this interview. I'm planning on SLAUGHTERING IT!!! I WILL NOT FAIL!!!!!!!!(!!!!)

I asked my boss to write me a letter of recommendation for the interview and he did so in record time. I couldn't even believe it. He had me read it and I thought it was good. But according to everyone in my family it's an amazing letter. My mom in a Clinical Psych Intern and currently working on evaluating Intern Applicants and she said that his letter has no "loop holes" and that you can't read bad things between the lines.

I asked the school I'm interviewing at how they would like me to submit this letter, and they told me that they only consider the three letters and recommendation that were sent in with my CASPA application. HORSE SHIT!

The letters they have are so old. My entire application is old. It was submitted in August and I've done a lot since August. If they think I'm going to sit around until next August to show them what I've done since last August they have another thing coming. I'm going to shove that letter and updated resume down their throats!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You Go Guy!!! Roarrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! Get 'em good!!!