Monday, May 25, 2009

Shoot Me

My grandmother sent me out to get an ice cream cake for my uncle's birthday. She wanted something plain like chocolate or vanilla, something everyone would like. I come home with chocolate chip. She kind of freaked out as if chocolate chip was something no two people in the world could ever agree upon liking. It's freaking chocolate chip! That's as plain and boring as it gets outside of chocolate and vanilla. AHHH!!!! SHE'S CRAZZZZYYY!!!!

One more thing. This weekend there were plans to have a BBQ at my parents' house on Monday and have lasagna at my grandmother's on Monday. For some reason we didn't do lasagna Sunday and my grandmother says "Oh well we'll have it tomorrow (Monday), which is just as well because it's suppose to rain today (Sunday)." Why just as well? Were we planning on eating lasagna outside? I guess lasagna on Memorial Day is standard tradition...

1 comment:

Todd said...

I don't understand the second tidbit :/ but good blog