Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I Called It

You know how I said that I wasn't going to be able to recognize my psychology group partners? Well one of them started a sheet for us to to write our names and e-mail addresses on so that we can begin to meet together and when I passed the sheet to the one guy I could definitely recognize I handed it past one of the other guys in the group before he had written his name on it. He was probably wondering what the fuck was the matter with me. It's okay though cause I recognize him sitting across from me in the SciBld. Comp. Lab. But only because I remember the coat he was wearing and book he was reading....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read something in New Scientist about people not being able to recognise faces. I think it said this happens to 1 in 6 or something of people, so you're not alone.