Tuesday, March 06, 2007

TV, never leave me

You know I started the day maybe a little stressed out because of housing issues again and midterms and scheduling and blah blah blah. But a good healthy dose of The Amazing Race and The Real World: Denver just gave me a smile from ear to ear. They were both just absolute hilarious shit shows that I couldn't help laughing constantly throughout. The Amazing Race is made up of dwarves, gay cubans, gay old people, straight old people, boston accents, blondes and male nipple piercings just running around Chile speaking English with Spanish accents thinking that people understand them. There is nothing in the world like it. And then The Real World is just a bunch of my drunk peers having alcohol induced heart-to-hearts. Oh, and p.s., they're all super horny. Especially the girl who keep flirting with her gay roommate, who has admitted that he's never been as turned on by a girl as her. Oh, and his boyfriend is visiting and they're always talking about three ways. It's just too funny.

Well I'm going to sleep. Tomorrow I have my Psych of Sleep midterm and then a Chem Lab lecture. Then I'm studying Organic all day. Life is good. And I'm not even being sarcastic. I think I'm tired-drunk, and high off this delllllllicious Tropicana Orange Juice. NOT FROM CONCENTRATE!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, not from concentrate. The smooth one rocks, doesn't it?

Unfortunately all your post title reminds me of is how much I miss Grey's Anatomy. Damn them for going off on a holiday. What's the reason anyway? A few weeks ago The Apprentice was interrupted, and I was seething until I discovered the reason was for the Super Bowl, which apparently is a rather significant event in America :P

Anonymous said...

eff tv