Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Pilgrimage

My #1 Fag Hag and I are currently planning a trip to California. I was really hoping to save my money for a trip to Buenos Aires, but I doubt I will be able to afford it, or find someone to go with, so Cali will have to do.

Tentative Schedule:
Friday, Sept 5: Night flight to L.A.

Saturday: Sightsee - I personally have very little interest in L.A. but my hag insists

Sunday: Maybe check out a school for the hag
Drive to San Diego

Monday: San Diego Zoo and Sea World - sealllsssss!!!!!!

Tuesday: Beach Day, possible surfing lesson cause we're that cliché

Wednesday: Maybe check out another school
Drive to L.A.
Afternoon flight to San Francisco

Thursday: Sightsee in San Fran - I've been very resistant to SF because of feeling like a huge stereotype, but my dad says it's the best city of the three. I'm secretly petrified that I'm going to love it too much.

Friday: Alcatraz

Saturday: Red eye flight - allows for maximum hanging out in San Fran

I'm hoping that we're not going to be moving around too much. We wanted to see all three cities, and couldn't afford to spend too much time in any one place. I think it's going to be a lot of fun. But I warned my Hag that if I fall too desperately in love with any of those cities I would kill her because there is zero P.A. job market out there, and my current Goal City has an amazing P.A. job market.

No comments: