Friday, July 11, 2008

Throwing It Out There

Can I just say how sick and tired I am of hearing all of this celebrity "news?" And more specifically I'm sick about hearing how this girls boobs are weird looking, this girl has too many freckles, this one has cellulite and this one is in rehab again. Can you blame any of them for having substance abuse problems when you have these kinds of jackasses talking nothing but shit about them? I seriously am fucking sick of it.

This one DJ, JJ on z100 (New York), does nothing but trash on all these girls. I fucking hate him. Well, I also hate him cause I think he's an awkward ass DJ, but that's besides the point. As far as I'm concerned his just a fatter, hairy, uglier version of Perez Hilton. And Perez is by no means a looker. Oh and he's always wearing these stupid ass do-rags. You know why? Cause he's totally bald. JJ, you're a white slob. You're not fooling anyone.

I'm now going to refuse to listen to Z100 while he's on the air.

No comments: