Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dr. Pretty

I turned the corner today in the office and BAM! the gaydar went off before I could even process what the person looked like. He was hot and I of course had to listen in on his conversation with the aesthetician and nurse as he walked out. Sure enough he's an internist in the next town over, and doesn't pay for shit at our office. I definitely think I saw his gaydar go off when he looked at me. That's always fun, making the gaydar eyes at each other.

So I told the PAs about my suspicions, and sure enough the aesthetician independently said the same thing. Junior PA claimed she saw a ring on it, but neither I nor the aesthetician saw this. I still can't remember his name and just call him Dr. Pretty.

Junior PA was giving me a hard time about not pursuing my previous date any further. She thinks I'm too picky. I don't think it's fair though that I'm called picky just because I won't give people that aren't my type a chance. We have plenty of patients that I consider my type and would gladly give the time of day to. Dr. Pretty is on that list, regardless of him being 17 years my senior. That's a NSA hook up that I would jump on any day of the week.

No comments: