Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Insomnia

I'm a night person. There is no getting around it. Staying up until 3AM is normal for me, even when I have to be at work at 8AM the next day. On the flip side of this, I'm also someone that doesn't wake up easily. When given the opportunity I will easily sleep until 1-2PM. I know that this isn't normal, and that I need to become a normal person, especially with school on the horizon.

Today I had work at 1:30PM, but I was up and out of bed at 10AM. This is not standard for me. In fact, it was an outright miracle. Then after work today I was especially exhausted, so the unthinkable happened again and I was in bed at 10:15PM.

Lo and behold, I woke up at 1:30AM. This is even worse than going to be at 3AM, because I don't forsee being about to fall asleep for a very long time.

If anyone has any tips on how to start going to be earlier, please don't hog them. I freaking went to bed when I was tired, yet my body still rejects the idea of sleeping that early.

womp womp.

No comments: