Thursday, April 09, 2009

Phone Tag

The other morning I got a call from a number I didn't recognize, so I let it go to voicemail. I'm not into people I don't know hearing me speak while I'm still in bed.

Checked the voicemail and it was the other school I interviewed at urgently telling me to call them back. If that wasn't a call telling me I was chosen off the wait list, then I don't know what is. I called them back 3 times during the hours they said they would be in the office. I left a message after the third call.

I never got a call back the next day, so I called again leaving another message. Still no word.

I can't say that I'm surprised by this. This is the same program that told me that I would find out whether I got in or not 3 weeks after the interview. I never heard from them again after the interview up until now - 13 weeks later.

Generally I would have been freaking out about this, but since I'm already into the school of my dreams I'm chilling. At this point I just want them to call me back so I can say "SCREW YOU AND YOUR CERTIFICATE OF PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT STUDIES!!! I'M GETTING A MASTER'S AT A SCHOOL THAT'S CAPABLE OF RETURNING PHONE CALLS!!!"

Whatever, the jokes on them. I applied to that program as a total last ditch effort when I was freaking out about not getting interviews. I never had any desire to go there, especially after their very, very weak interview. They didn't try in the slightest to sell their program to me. Truth be told, if I got in I don't know if I would have went cause I had major hesitations about getting a Certificate of PA Studies, since it's the bare minimum requirement to sit for the PANCE.

No comments: