Friday, July 10, 2009

The Schedule

Dr. K, ask and you shall receive.

Summer I: Monday-Thursday 9a-4p
Human Physiology
Psychosocial Medicine
Professionalism and Bioethics

Fall: Monday-Friday 8a-3p
Gross Anatomy/Cadaver Lab I
Clinical Medicine I
Medical Pharmacology I
Pathophysiology
Basic and Laboratory Science I
Clinical Application I

Spring: Monday-Friday 8a-3p
Gross Anatomy/Cadaver Lab II
Clinical Medicine II
Medical Pharmacology II
Clinical Application II
Basic and Laboratory Science II
Epidemiology and Evidence Based Medicine

Summer II
Clinical Medicine III

Summer III
Clinical Medicine III
Health Promotion and Disease Prevention

Clinical Rotations: 14 Months
Internal Medicine
Pediatrics
Obstetrics/Gynecology
Psychiatry
Primary Care
Emergency Medicine
Surgery
Long-Term Care
Elective (Abroad?!)
Senior Year Capstone (Dealing with Death)
Research Methods/Master Project

2 comments:

Dr. K said...

Thanks for sharing. It looks like a great degree with a nice blend of course work.

Anonymous said...

bro quick google search shows where you go. Haha, nice school, I'm looking to go to either SUNY Downstate, St. John's or CUNY York, all in the city.