Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Taking the "IM" out of impossible!

I totally got into P.A. school today!!!!!

And the school completely messed with my emotions about it.

As I clocked out at work today I said aloud for the first time, "Well I wonder if I have a message waiting for me from the school."

I looked at my phone and saw a missed call from a number I didn't recognized. The number had too many number in it, so I disregarded it as a wrong number international call.

I then got home and saw an e-mail from the school telling me that I was moved from #13 to #11. This was not pleasing because being this late after the acceptances went out I assumed there was little hope. I then saw a had another e-mail from the school 4 hours later, and sure enough it was an acceptance e-mail!

So horray for me!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You must be grinning from ear to ear -- and rightfully so. Well done. :)

When do you start?

Anonymous said...

Hurray for you. :-)

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Oh, i am sooooo happy for you! You will be g r e a t !!!