Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Anonymity Compromised!

I try to keep this website anonymous. It doesn't help when you accidentally send out two e-mails using your blogging address to people who know you. Damn you Apple Mail! You can't say that it's from Personal e-mail, but then send it through Blogger e-mail. That's not cool.

Soooo..

Dearest Pharmacology Professor,
I love you. You're wonderful. And everyone agrees that you have the most smoking body post-2 children ever. I feel proficient at diabetes medications and will correct every patient's blood glucose levels that I meet. I will become a diabetes managing animal because of you.

Please don't tell anyone about my blog!

G

I think there is a greater likelihood of her not searching my address name and finding this site, but lets hope I don't need to self-destruct this site's ass. Not like I really write anything to scandalous anyway. My grandmother has more to lose at this point than I do.

No comments: