Monday, April 19, 2010

Silly Breeders

I had the most horrid Infectious Disease exam today. It was all parasites, hepatitis testing and CD4 count related illnesses. Where was the sepsis, pneumonia, TB, STDs?!?! I wouldn't complain about the hepatitis testing questions if the lecturer had actually explained clearly what each test measured. And when am I ever going to be given ONLY a CD4 count and asked to diagnosis the HIV complication. I mean really people. Throw me ONE symptom.

There was one question though that I unknowingly had an advantage on.

Who is at the highest risk of contracting HIV?

The catcher (anal)
The pitcher (anal)
The pitcher (vaginal)
The catcher (oral)

Score 1 for team gay. Evidently the whole class was really thrown by the question.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats funny. The highest risk question for contracting HIV wasn't too bad at all. Also I am a big time House fan.