Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mentals!

A couple of people in my class decided they wanted to organize a mentor group for the incoming PA class. This is so standard of our class. We're always so nice to each other, and helping each other, and doing all these Q+A sessions during the applicant. A group of effing saints. So unlike the current senior class. They want absolutely nothing to do with us, and nothing to do with each other. And if you thought the whining was bad in my class, it's nothing compared to the seniors. The faculty despises them, as do we. But I digress...

So I was asked to take part in this mentor project and I eagerly agreed! I love mentoring people. Back in the day I wanted to be a psychologist because I love talking people through life issues. I'm good at helping putting things into perspective.

This new development has really made me happy and gotten me out of my finals depression.

1 comment:

SWasHere said...

That's an awesome idea. As someone who is in the application process to PA school, I eagerly accept and appreciate any advice that I can get from other students/PAs. I hope one day I can mentor people too.